Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Entering Blogger Land


Nick and I just got married 5 months ago and I was determined not to be like every other newlywed out there and start a blog. I have nothing against blogs in fact I love to look at my friends blogs. I just wasn't sure that if I started one I'd ever update it. Well after much consideration I decided to start a blog for two reasons. 1. I suck at writing in my journal so hopefully this will be a better way for me to "journal" all the adventures that lie ahead. and 2. My in-laws live 2,140 miles away (in beautiful North Carolina) so I thought having a blog would be a good way for them to keep updated on what Nick and I are up to. So... Here goes nothing!

3 comments:

  1. You'll probably get addicted fast. It's fun and such a fabulous way to keep in touch and also journal like you said, and then you can print it off into a book and voila...scrapbook and journal ALL DONE!! You guys are so cute. Hope all is well for the newlyweds!!
    (Jill Fitz Kirk aka quirkykirky)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... you're a natural! Your blog is already so cute! Your life looks so perfect! :) I am glad because soon i will be 700 miles away, and i want to stay posted. (i just took a guess with the 700.. i am not really sure)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rationalization! you don't have to give us reasons, boo! it's just fun! we love you & can't wait to see what you post. xo

    ReplyDelete