Wednesday, September 1, 2010

California Baby!

It's a tradition for my mom and I to go to California every summer to visit my cousin and his family and of course...hit the beach!! Last year we weren't able to go and so when I found out that I had a few days off in a row from work, we jumped at the idea of being able to go. Unfortunately that meant that I had to be away from Nick on my birthday, but we had a great time and Nick was very understanding (I think secretly he was excited to have a few days of alone time).

I love Cali so much! We went swimming in my cousins pool, hit the beach... a couple times, ate at Ruby's diner on Balboa Pier, watched a bazillion lifeguards run down the beach, had a BBQ, played with my cousin's adorable children, and had some good mother daughter time. Unfortunately every time we went to the beach it was pretty chilly but I didn't even care! I was just happy to be there.









No comments:

Post a Comment