Sunday, August 21, 2011

Flashback

2 years ago, when Nick and I were dating, we took a short trip to his home town of Raleigh, North Carolina. To this day it was one of my most favorite times with Nick. There is something about the excitement of flying with your sweetheart that just makes you feel all giddy inside. Not to mention the fact that Carolina is AMAZINGLY Beautiful and Nick's parents are wonderful. Whenever I want to go to my "happy place" I think back to that trip and I can't help but smile.





























Just arriving to Nick's home



One of the First Krispy Kreme's ever








Downtown Raleigh, eating some Southern BBQ

Free Concert Downtown

Over looking downtown Raleigh

Nick's Brother Ben spotted a Copper Head snake on their street and of course had to go mess with it.


Heading out to the Outer Banks!

























Nick's awesome parents Kim and Jim. LOVE THEM!


If you can't tell, it's SUPER windy at the top of the Wright brother Monument




Kim managed to snap a picture RIGHT when a gust of wind came up and caught me by surprise!



















Driving down the coast of the Outer Banks. This was in Roadanthe. Anyone seen that movie??


Cape Hatteras Light House






Probably the most very Beautiful Beach I've ever seen. This was at the southern tip of the Outer Banks.


The infamous "Bojangles"



I couldn't believe all the trees in NC!! definitely like nothing I'd ever seen before.

Of course Nick had to take me to his favorite place on EARTH! the University of North Carolina's BasketBall Stadium. No one was there so we snuck down onto the court.


Nick was in Heaven!


Flying home... So Sad to leave but had the time of my life!




2 comments:

  1. I so want to go to the Outer Banks someday!! Cute pics! Especially the one with your skirt blown up! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This about brought tears to my eyes seeing all these pics again! We loved celebrating your "late" surprise Birthday too... you forgot to mention that! Can't wait for your next visit here at home and we can make a beach trip of it again too! Love you Blair and Nick! :)

    ReplyDelete